- NIOSH-certified Surgical N95 (NIOSH 42CFR 84)
- The Honeywell DC365 Surgical N95 Respirator is an easy-to- don and doff, high fluid-resistant surgical respirator designed for clinician satisfaction across the spectrum of care
- Fluid-resistant at 160 mmHg
- Designed with comfort in mind
- Dye-free and non-sensitizing
- Materials feel smooth and soft next to the skin
- Flexible, light-weight construction conforms gently to the face, minimizing pressure points
- Durable, dual-welded straps are easy to don and doff and provide a secure and comfortable fit
- Adjustable nosepiece for a customizable fit
- Multi-layer absorption media designed for lower breathing resistance
- Cup-shape with spacious breathing chamber
- FDA registered
Particulate Respirator Mask Honeywell DC365 Medical N95 Cup Elastic Strap One Si
ORDER CHANGE, SUSPENSION OR CANCELLATION. NSLLC may change an Order by giving electronic notice to Buyer prior to shipment of the applicable Goods or performance of the Services. If any change causes an adjustment in price, or change in delivery date, the Parties will make an equitable adjustment and modify the Order accordingly, provided that NSLLC gives Buyer notice of that adjustment claim within reasonable time frame after receipt of NSLLC Order change notice. If any Order suspension causes an adjustment in price, the Parties will make an equitable adjustment and modify an Order accordingly, provided that NSLLC gives Buyer notice of that adjustment claim within reasonable time frame after receipt of NSLLC Order notice. The Buyer shall be responsible for all fees incurred by NSLLC for order changes or suspensions.
NSLLC may cancel an Order, without cause, at any time by electronic or written notice to Buyer. Buyer may cancel an Order; however, Buyer’s notice of cancellation must be issued within 5 days of the date that the initial payment is paid to NSLLC. If Buyer’s notice of cancellation is not issued within five days of initial payment, Buyer shall be obligated to complete the full Order. Buyer shall also be responsible for reimbursing NSLLC for all fees associated with securing the goods, costs of logistics and set up of delivery and storage and any other fees associated with the Order incurred by NSLLC.
NSLLC may, at Buyer’s discretion, assist Buyer with locating a new third-party purchaser to purchase the goods contemplated in the Order. If a third-party purchaser is procured, Buyer shall be entitled to reimbursement for the amount of goods purchase by the third-party purchaser, less any expenses incurred by NSLLC in procuring the third-party purchaser, including, but not limited to all of NSLLC’s out of pocket expense, costs for time associated with procuring the third-party purchaser and any and all shipping fees and expenses incurred by NSLLC related to the Order.
Item is not Returnable